Beginning Saturday, January 21, we will offer another round of the Nine Days of Prayer. This time is set aside for our Parish family to humbly ask our Heavenly Father for His provision, protection, and blessing, to offer prayers of intercession, and to thank God for all His many blessings.
Bring your intercessory prayers to the altar
This is also a time to bring individual requests and intercessory prayers to the altar. If you have a particular need, or you are praying for someone, please let Canon Dart know how to pray with you, and he will include your petitions with the Mass intentions. If you’d like to reach Canon Dart by phone or email, please click here. Please join us as you are able in these offerings at the high altar at Christ Church. The 10:30 Mass each Sunday will be streamed on Facebook Live, and you may find the link on our Parish web page, ChristChurchAZ.org.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” (Phil. 4:6-7)
Nine Days of Prayer Full Schedule
- Saturday, January 21, Feast of St. Agnes, V.M., Mass at 8 a.m.
- Sunday, January 22, III Epiphany, Holy Communion at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, January 23, Votive Mass of the Most Holy Trinity, Mass at 12 Noon
- Tuesday, January 24, Feast of St. Timothy, Bishop and Martyr, Mass at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 25, Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul, Mass at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, January 26, Feast of St. Polycarp, Bishop and Martyr, Mass at 12 p.m.
- Friday, January 27, Feast of St. John Chrysostom, Bishop, Confessor and Doctor, Mass at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, January 28, Preservation of the American Episcopate, Mass at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, January 29, IV Epiphany, Holy Communion at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.